For investment decision making I always tried to learn more from Google. I went through a ton of articles in the vast sphere of investment. But I was not satisfied. Sometimes I decided to invest in stock trading, sometimes in my career, sometimes in some other things. I always felt distracted, I felt inconsistent .. etc.. etc.. a feel bad experience for me.
Being frustrated, I questioned myself,
"Well!! these may not be working out for me. I am lacking something. But what's that?"
I tried to dive deeper into the core of myself. And I found below data as output which may help you -
Reason for null and void output for any effort as input:
- I was not clear what I want? (Requirement gathering stage omitted)
- As there was no requirement, there was no plan and goal too. (Project planning missed)
- As there was no plan, the whole effort was scattered and had gone in vain by producing only some "feel bad" output as bugs. (No development plan)
And also I found below insights:
- Investing in money - may lead to financial freedom but if integration test of other domain of life failed, it will be a disaster and no continuity plan can save you.
- Investing in career/job/.... - may take care "Investing in money" and also produce some more in financial and some other aspects but still, integration test will tell you about the output.
- Investing in family/society/... - may take care "Investing in career/job/...." which eventually may take care "Investing in money" too but again look for integration test.
- Investing in Yourself - may take care of any other investment and also can produce such a great output which you just cannot imagine. Isn't it?
Thank you, investors.